Friday, June 13, 2014

UPDATED MY BLOG!!

Okay. I admit that this blog has been SEVERELY neglected. Apologies for that. In an attempt to adjust to all of the many media sharing sites available, I had to cut some out. But I am adjusting (even if slowly) so I am hoping I can turn the neglect around.

Lots of news though. Not only have I finished my first big project but the comic I created alongside the awesome people at Tiny Tales will be on sale at our shared table during this years AnimeExpo in LA, CA! I am so very excited! Not only my first visit to CA, but it will be my VERY FIRST convention... EVER! Will be there the entire 3 days and in CA for an entire week! If you stumble on this and plan on attending this year, we'll be located here:
I would LOVE to meet you! (Honestly, I love meeting ANYONE. I'm like a puppy that way.)

I will also (provided the funds come together) be selling 11x17 prints of my newest (and most favorite) piece, Steampunk Harley Pin-up! It's been around 5 months since I completed the original, and I think I have DEFINITELY stepped it up a notch since then. Would you agree?


I also have a Society 6 so if you can't make it out there but would still love to have Harley close by, give my page a visit! Lots of options and frankly - I kid you not - my overly excited self wishes I could buy EVERY. SINGLE. ITEM. Seriously... I want a ROOM of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment