Saturday, July 12, 2014

Omg I want these! Like... so many of them!
http://www.uchida.com/p-61-le-plume-ii.aspx

Last night I was working on some traditional art practice now that I have some markers (purchased at Anime Expo last week).

It was an interesting and fun experience, but the fine brush wasn't small enough for the scales. I could barely get the in there without excess bleeding. Didn't want to take a chance with the yellow tint to it. But OMG was it fun! I really love how they turned out! Part of me wants to do traditional commissions but am not sure. Working traditionally is nice for me because there's no external pressure for it to be perfect. I can do what I want to do with it. But once someone is paying me for something, I feel this crushing pressure to do it perfectly. With digital it is easier to change something if they want it changed. 
I dunno. I will figure it out some day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment